beppromotions started scamming kickstartercampaigns under a new domain name, but the exact same website and scam.Still claiming to be USA based (in fact based in Russia), they approach me for my second campaign again (auto message).

Stay away ! They stated that they are in the market for over 7 years, helped hundreds of campaigns, all looked legit at that time. However,.. after 7 days and zero results, I started to look a bit closer.

A) soocial.media = soocial = beppromotions, in the market for 6 months! B) They are based in RUSSIA, not the USA (https://www.scamadviser.com/is-beppromotions.com-a-fake-site.html) C) They use syndication services, bought on Fiverr for $5. This will never bring in a single pledge. I learned it the hard way.

D) Their 'real traffic' is fake.

Found the same offer on Fiverr, again for $5 when browsing for the press release service they use (also $5).In other words, BEP PROMOTIONS aka SOOCIAL.MEDIA are full of false claims on their website, fake traffic, and PR and guaranteed ZERO results.

Review about: Soocial Media Crowdfunding Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Warn the world about this scam.

I didn't like: Soocialmedia is a scam.

Had an Experience with Soocial Media?

Comments